The Bonac Booster Club was formed in Spring 2015 with a mission to enhance and promote athletic programs for students participating in sports at East Hampton High School.
Since its inception, the Booster Club has
- provided support to varsity and local club coaches for sport clinics, camps, invitationals, and leagues;
- helped facilitate the expansion of the Kendall Madison Fitness Center at East Hampton High School (EHHS);
- donated a much-needed golf cart to EHHS for use by the sports trainer;
- awarded college scholarships to worthy graduating student athletes;
- awarded sports camp scholarships; and
- sponsored the 1st Annual Senior Athlete Awards Banquet.
The Booster Club raises funds through memberships, donations, special events, and Varsity Calendar ad sales. The organization is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit.
The Bonac Booster Club is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization. Our Board Members meet regularly to determine athlete needs throughout the East Hampton school districts and to plan activities.
President: David Rutkowski
Vice President: Dan Weaver
Treasurer: Elizabeth Genovesi
Secretary: Carrie Cullen
Colvin “Wolfman” Cumberbatch