The Bonac Booster Club was formed in Spring 2015 with a mission to enhance and promote athletic programs for students participating in sports at East Hampton High School.
Our goals and objectives are to:
- Support and recognize the efforts of our teams and athletes.
- Provide opportunities – that are not funded by the East Hampton School District – to our teams and athletes.
- Have an ongoing dialog with the community, increasing awareness of all East End sports at all levels.
Since its inception, the Booster Club has
- provided support to varsity and local club coaches for sport clinics, camps, invitationals, and leagues;
- helped facilitate the expansion of the Kendall Madison Fitness Center at East Hampton High School (EHHS);
- donated a much-needed golf cart to EHHS for use by the sports trainer;
- awarded college scholarships to worthy graduating student athletes;
- awarded sports camp scholarships; and
- sponsored the Annual Senior Awards Banquet.
The Booster Club raises funds through memberships, donations, special events, and Varsity Calendar ad sales. The organization is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit.
The mission of the Bonac Booster Club (Booster Club) is to enhance and expand the athletic programs for students participating in sports at East Hampton High School. The Booster Club will seek to provide financial support to the athletic programs in the form of accessory equipment, facility upgrades and other forms as deemed needed by student-athletes and coaches. Our aim is to assist in making the student-athlete experience both positive and highly competitive. The Booster Club seeks to encourage student participation in youth sports by promoting positive interaction between youth and high school athletics. We will help facilitate better integration of all programs, as well as to promote enthusiasm and support among students, parents and the entire East Hampton community for all athletic programs.
The Bonac Booster Club is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization. Our Board Members meet regularly to determine athlete needs throughout the East Hampton school districts and to plan activities.
President: David Rutkowski
Vice President: Mark Lappin
Treasurer: Elizabeth Genovesi
Secretary: Claire Condon
Colvin “Wolfman” Cumberbatch